FESPA Eurasia, 8-11 December 2016, returns for it’s 4th edition at the CNR Expo, Istanbul.
Let your imagination fly with print and discover new technology and equipment, live demonstrations, various applications, latest industry trends and market insights during the four day trade fair.
What will you see on the show floor?
• Inkjet technology
• Wide format digital machinery,consumables & inks
• Pre-press and design software
• Narrow format machinery
• Commercial printing
• Digital signage
• Garment decoration
• Promotional products
• T-shirt printing machinery and inks
• Home textiles and interior markets
• Sublimation and transfer printing
• Print cleaning products, chemicals and adhesives
• Media and substrates
• Finishing products
• Trade services
• Indoor and outdoor signage
• Display systems
• Print and business management software
Whether you are interested in the industry, or a fully fledged print professional, FESPA Eurasia 2016 is your destination to soar above the competition and discover the true potential of print.
FESPA, established in 1962, has over 54 years of exhibition experience. Made up of 37 print associations world wide, FESPA connects the industry and shares industry knowledge to it’s members.
As FESPA is a trusted and well connected brand, visitors from across the globe travel to the exhibitions knowing they will find high quality exhibitors and innovative technologies they want to invest in.
– Engage with over 9,000 industry professionals
– 88% of attendees are involved in the decision making process
– 80% intend to purchase at FESPA Eurasia or within 6 months of the event
– Have access to €1.8billion collective audience equipment budget